ISPAD is committed to cutting down on unnecessary print and engaging exciting new technologies while increasing scientific and personal exchange between professionals. In Rotterdam, we are remaining a paper-free conference with no printed Final Program and no bag. That means less weight to carry around all day, less paper to take home, and less waste thrown into our precious environment.
Instead, we guarantee you more content, more personal support, and more chances to interact with your peers.
More program information than ever will be available through
- The full program, exhibition, and useful information via the ISPAD Conference website and the Session Planner.
- ISPAD at a glance – the entire program summarised in a Pocket Programme in your badge holder, delivered onsite
- After the conference, you will have free online access to all media presented onsite (have a look at the Online Resource Platform here!)
More personal support and help than ever with
- Your friendly ISPAD team is available throughout the year on the telephone or via email.
- Your all-new ISPAD Society App – endless opportunities to discuss, contribute and follow your favorite community.
More chances to network and mingle with colleagues and friends at
- The Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception.
- ISPAD Networking Space – pop by to meet friends, learn about the latest Society news, speak to leadership, relax for a while or consult the latest media online.
- ISPAD Networking and Recognition evening – more affordable and more social than ever.
Not convinced? If you have any questions, doubts, or suggestions, let us know and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org