A link for the upload of your ePoster and/or your presentation slides has been sent from the address email@example.com. Please ensure you have received this link, and kindly check your spam if you haven’t received this email in your inbox. If you did not receive your personal upload link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At the conference venue, on the ground floor, we will have an exclusive, dedicated virtual poster area including 8 ePoster terminals (55” terminals) where posters can be consulted at all time. All abstracts selected as ePosters will be featured there in one of the Poster Tours or on display only.
Abstracts selected as ePosters will be featured in one of the Poster Tours and/or on-demand on ePoster Viewing terminals.
Please note there will be no poster boards for paper posters at the ISPAD 2023 Conference. All accepted posters have to be uploaded as ePosters and will be displayed/presented at the ePoster terminals.
Your ePoster must be uploaded on the platform by October 13, 2023 at the latest. Please note that you must be registered in order for the ePoster to be displayed in the poster corners! If you are not registered, your ePoster will not be displayed.
Technical instructions – ePoster formatting
To make sure that your ePoster is displayed correctly, we ask that you carefully consider our recommendations below:
- 1 slide in PPT (PowerPoint) format
- 16:9 format, landscape orientation
- Maximum size: 1 GB;
- No animated objects or videos (they will not be visible in the converted image);
- Use a common font type (Calibri, Arial, Verdana) with a size of 18pt or larger;
- Please use text boxes for all written content and do not include text as a picture/graphic in the file
- Use images and tables in high quality;
- All graphs and tables must be embedded into your file.
You may use the ePoster template saved here.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.